Hmmm Welcome i think hahah

Hi Everi1 welcome to my blog aka my inner world. Hope you have a tour around and leave some thoughts behind in each display. peace out ppl

Saturday, March 14



Heh Heh This is my 2nd attempt at cooking haha. Guess what i make? 1 dollar qns coz you can see 4 urself unless my cooking is so bad it got disfigured haha. yes 2nd attempt at cooking for mi n mi frns i learnt sushi wahahahaha. Bagus. guess what they turn out edible. I was so happi i could cry. Maybe i do have talent in cooking after all lyk everi1. oki i shall cook more from now on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm yummy! U are making me drool...

Pauline Pan said...

Look nice wo :)

Shihui said...

I didn't know i could make any1 drool hehe i will aja aja 2 make more sushi maybe i could becoem sushi queen somedae

Anonymous said...

gross kimchi. pui pui! stinky *covers nose*

Anonymous said...

The SuShi Like not nice o.O......