Hmmm Welcome i think hahah

Hi Everi1 welcome to my blog aka my inner world. Hope you have a tour around and leave some thoughts behind in each display. peace out ppl

Wednesday, July 8

Little about me.(regrets)

When i was in Aussie I felt like i was having an Out of body experience. haha I dunno y but Since i came back I felt miself again. Coming back home to be wit mi famil(ies), frens and people i love makes me feel Lyk i found miself agn. This is gonna be a VERI LONG SERIES OF POST sorri to bore everi1. Why i wanted to write these series of post is becoz i feel that mi blog shd have more insights into miself and e msg pastor preach on Sundae abt "valleys"

I have 4 ( well 1 is nt human coz he is God) people i am thankful for to be in mi life. Mi dad, who brought mi up in a single parent family was not easy for him at all. Siang yee mi realli good fren frm sec sch hu saved mi frm Commiting suicide wen i was 17 and Audrey who brought mi to church. Lastly God who loves me for who I am. I have yet to thank any of these people properli yet but i pray to God that i can do all i can to thank them in this lifetime.

REGRETS i have COUNTLESS.They are lyk stains tat wld not come off mi heart no matter how mani times i ask for God to cleanse mi heart. However i do feel alot better now coz everitime i ask for god's forgiveness, he is dere to sew up e holes (regrets, mistakes, wrongdoing) of mi heart. God gives mi peace and comfort lyk nth i have experience be4, I am so thankful to God. BUT THERE ARE still stitches over these holes. And sometimes whenever any one of these hole is spilt open by situations it hurts so bad that sometimes no amount of crying can stop the pain that is piercing mi heart. Some holes hurt so bad that i would hold onto mi chest crying becoz the pain is so great i thhought i would die from it.

I learnt to forgive miself and the people who had caused these holes in mi heart becoz God had forgive mi sins. It is not easi, not at all i can sae and ppl who had experience similar siutations whould tell u e same. But i refuse to be restrained or burden by the holes of mi heart. Life is simply too short If we keep focusing on the negatives in life we would never see the positive things that could come about in life.

No comments: