Hmmm Welcome i think hahah

Hi Everi1 welcome to my blog aka my inner world. Hope you have a tour around and leave some thoughts behind in each display. peace out ppl

Wednesday, July 8

A tribute to You MJ

When i heard MJ died I could not believe it. E world literally stood still in silence for the death of the King of pop. His death did not affect me much when i first heard it but watching his memorial service today and listening to the many songs that had accompany me in my youth i just could not do a tribute for this legend.
so on mi blog i will share some vids of his songs that i realli love .. RIP MJ

This is e first movie i love i din know he sang this song which moved mi in the movie so much i cried each time i watch it.



the 2nd song Michael Jackson I'll be there


3rd song Micheal Jackson CHILDHOOD
this song was one that touched mi heart the most becoz i kinda knew what he wanted to sae. we both had our own difficult childhood which no one could understand. I think this song is also one that many place deep in their hearts.


And lastly the song that's been playing on telly since his death to commemorate his life and which i think is the best song that fits in sending him off.
Micheal Jackson (Gone too soon)


MJ you were a legend. No one could surpass what u did in ur first 30 yrs of your life and thou no one could understand you in the last 20 yrs of your life. You were a legend not just becoz U could sing but i think it's becoz off stage n on stage u touched everi1's hearts through your actions and songs which you sang with your heart. I would miss you MJ alot as i cry n weep while writing this post i will smile through these tears becoz i know we wld meet in Heaven agn one day.
I salute you MJ you wld remain in mi heart


No comments: