Hmmm Welcome i think hahah

Hi Everi1 welcome to my blog aka my inner world. Hope you have a tour around and leave some thoughts behind in each display. peace out ppl

Wednesday, July 29

My new hse
















Some pics of mi new room n hse tat i have to stay for e duration of this whole semester. not bad actually, it's quiet and clean and big and airy. the rent is cheap and the hsemates dun borther each other (good n bad). the landlady is realli nice almost drive mi around and brought a new fridge 4 mi becoz the old new is bit broken (i din see which parts is broken thou. ???) but i think i miss mi old place, coz thou it's expensive i live wit racheal mi fren n it's convinent and super near sch. this new place quote from my fren would surely make me lose weight becoz i have to walk very far to school and walk uphill and downhill. haha. yesh gonna be skinnier by end of semester le, happi hehe... i think it all looks quite neat becoz sch just start but gonna get messy really soon haha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

shihui!!!
email me your new address!!!
=D

Shihui said...

huh email ar. erm kk msn can?